About Dominion Diagnostics
In 1997, a group of scientists set out to pursue advancement in the fields of pharmacology, molecular diagnostics and neuroscience, with a special interest in addiction medicine. They recognized clinical quantitative urine drug testing as a powerful tool for enhancing pharmacotherapy, and the new standard in patient treatment.
Embracing the opportunity to help providers deliver a higher caliber of medical care, the researchers assembled a body of professionals with the expertise, drive and intellect needed to challenge the boundaries of modern clinical laboratory science. And thus, Dominion Diagnostics was born.
A Pioneer in Innovative Laboratory Science
Today, Dominion Diagnostics is the premier provider of comprehensive clinical quantitative urine drug testing, medication monitoring and support services nationwide. Serving hundreds of clients in a variety of medical specialties, our company is supported by a world-class team that shares our commitment to clinical and operational excellence.
At Dominion, we’re always creating new ways to make physicians’ lives easier and patients’ lives healthier. Through ongoing research, discovery and development of new approaches to personalized laboratory medicine, we are dedicated to furthering the progress of healthcare today.
Why Choose Dominion?
Dominion Diagnostics has created a laboratory-based clinical diagnostic model that integrates the disciplines of pharmacology and diagnostic medicine. By providing objective insight into patient behavior, we empower you to make informed decisions about their care and enhance treatment outcomes.
Moreover, through early detection and individualized patient results, Dominion enables you to eliminate unnecessary treatments and their related expenses. Our comprehensive testing solutions support a higher standard of patient care and promote ongoing cost savings that benefit the healthcare system as a whole.
Dominion Diagnostics at-a-Glance
- Established in 1997
- Specializes in clinical quantitative urine drug testing
- Located in a 50,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility in North Kingstown, RI
- Serves over 460 clinics at 660 locations in 38 states
- Serves a variety of medical specialties, including pain medicine, addiction medicine, primary care, hospital systems, mental health and well-being, and behavioral health
- Staffed with a diverse team of over 150 employees, including Ph.D.-level pharmacologists and toxicologists, physicians, registered pharmacists and certified medical laboratory technologists