A Leader in Clinical Diagnostics and Information
Dominion Diagnostics provides clinical drug monitoring solutions, actionable clinical information and innovative support services to a variety of medical specialties. At Dominion Diagnostics, we’re committed to ongoing research, discovery and development of diagnostic solutions that advance patient care and improve treatment outcomes.
Dominion Diagnostics was founded in 1997 by a group of scientists with a special interest in Addiction Medicine. The founders recognized clinical quantitative urine drug testing as one of the most objective diagnostic tools in patient treatment. Over time, they assembled a body of professionals that embraced the opportunity to help healthcare providers deliver a higher standard of medical care.
Why choose Dominion Diagnostics?
At Dominion Diagnostics, we help healthcare providers make better informed treatment decisions and improve patient outcomes through responsible, medically necessary monitoring programs. We are trusted by customers across the United States because we understand unique patient needs, support practice regulatory compliance, and are committed to improving healthcare through actionable clinical information.
Among our unique advantages:
- Access to an expert pharmacist team for clinical consultation and interpretation
- Clinically-relevant analytical assay development
- Unmatched industry experience in addiction treatment and prescription monitoring
- Actionable clinical insight into patient prescription adherence and/or drug use
- Protocol support to help ensure comprehensive regulatory compliance, including FDA Opioid REMS
- National and regional in-network provider status for greater than 80% of commercial lives served
- North Kingstown, Rhode Island Main Laboratory & Headquarters
- Greensboro, North Carolina National Clinical Laboratory
- Williston, Vermont Northeast Regional Laboratory
Patient Service Centers
- Burlington, VT
- Jackson, KY
- Knoxville, TN
- Montpelier, VT
- Providence, RI
- Rutland, VT
- Springfield, VT
- St. Albans, VT
- White River Junction, VT
- Wichita, KS
- Williston, VT