Monitoring patient usage of scheduled controlled substances is a major concern and responsibility of prescribing clinicians. This handbook collects the most effective techniques for monitoring pharmacotherapy, with an emphasis on opioids...
Dominion Diagnostics empowers pain practitioners to help the healthcare community in reducing the national epidemic of prescription drug abuse. Prescription monitoring plays an essential role in safely and effectively managing chronic pain, and provides evidence of compliance with the latest Industry guidelines and recommendations.
Monitoring Protocols for Pain Management
Design a practice monitoring protocol that addresses individual patient needs with medically necessary monitoring. We offer access to validated risk assessment tools and documentation tools to support regulatory compliance and protocol management.
Benefits for Pain Management Providers
- Monitor maintenance and PRN (take as needed) prescription use
- Assess patients for risk of substance misuse
- Comply with regulatory guidance regarding risk assessment and medical necessity
- Access educational programs on state, federal, and FDA compliance
- Identify practice-level trends using dynamic monitoring data