This is the first quantitative analysis of data from urine drug tests for compliance to treatment medications and abstinence from drug abuse across “levels of care” in six eastern states of America. Comprehensive Analysis of Reported Drugs...
Dynamic Patient Results with CARD® and SAMM® Reports
Dominion Diagnostics designed, developed and implemented a proprietary reporting software that utilizes dynamic, clinical logic to produce our exclusive Comprehensive Analysis of Reported Drugs (CARD)® and Scientifically Accurate Medication Monitoring (SAMM)® reports. Both reports are backed by a set of clinically-validated references generated to support each unique patient case with utmost clinical relevance.
Dynamic, clinically-supported laboratory results provide new insight into each unique patient scenario
Comprehensive Analysis of Reported Drugs (CARD)®
Patient-specific correlation between treatment-related medications and self-reported drug use with laboratory results
CARD® aids clinicians in assessment and monitoring of drug use/abstinence upon intake, throughout the course of treatment, and in aftercare monitoring.
Scientifically Accurate Medication Monitoring (SAMM)®
Patient-specific correlation between prescribed maintenance and PRN (take as needed) medications with laboratory results
SAMM® allows practitioners to better monitor a patient's prescription or drug usage for a more accurate assessment of treatment progress and prescription adherence.
Note: Standard laboratory results reports are also available to clients and provide valuable data for patient evaluations
- Quickly assess Expected and Not Expected testing results using visual flags
- Understand the potential sources of detected drugs/metabolites
- Quickly identify if a patient's self-reported misuse matches detected drug results (CARD® only)
- Accurately identify a patient’s PRN medications and identify cases for reduced medication usage (SAMM® only)
- Support interpretation with scientifically validated and published medical literature